To Our Valued Customers,
KPS is here for you and your loved ones. Like the rest of the United States, we are trying to maneuver through this pandemic in accordance with all recommendations from the different counties we work in to keep our employees and customers as safe as possible.
Many of us are not only concerned about protecting our health and well-being, but also about the safety and security of our loved ones and home. We at KPS want to reassure you and provide some peace of mind that we remain diligent in keeping you protected.
- We’re an essential business. We continue to provide monitoring services to our customers for 24 hours a day / 7 days a week protection. However, we have limited our services to only essential functions. This includes home protection, fire protection and new construction services which are allowed under the “Shelter in Place” order our governor has issued. Our technicians that are installing equipment for these services have been informed and required to follow strict health and safety guidelines, with extra precaution when interacting with home owners.
- We’re working remotely. We are deeply committed to the health and well-being of our employees. For the next few weeks, many of our administrative and office employees, including Emergency Dispatchers, will be working from their home offices. All of these employees have been equipped with the necessary technology to perform their jobs.
- We believe in our team. We’ve made a number of changes to the way we conduct our daily business at KPS. We are proud of how our team has handled the fast changes required to continue to perform our vital services during the Covid-19 pandemic.
A Few Reminders:
- Turn on your alarm while home: We strongly recommended to active your alarm to a “Stay or Home“ setting during the day and while sleeping.
- Arm your alarm while away: You probably already do this, so keep up the good work. If you don’t, please start making this part of your routine to keep your home protected.
- If you don’t have an alarm: It’s not a bad idea to get one!
- “We are here for you”, your KPS Family!